Thursday, November 29, 2007

Crown Royal

Well, the only feeling of “accomplishment” I have at the moment is the fact that I am officially done with Christmas shopping. It’s not even December, and I already have everything purchased and wrapped, sitting in my room.

I also have a $2 strand of 100 colored lights from Target outlining the wooden blinds of my window. That’s about as holly-jolly as it’s going to get around here. Well, there’s one other thing. Can you guess what it is? I’ll give you a hint: for a limited holiday time, it comes with two tumblers with the logo on them. ‘Tis the season.

I call it Christmas Cheer. Toast, anyone?

5 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I'll raise a glass of Scotch to that.

Friday, November 30, 2007 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Is this another riff on the blended whiskey? If you're too good for Crown, why dont you just move to Johnson County.

Friday, November 30, 2007 11:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Nah, traffic's a nightmare.

This isn't a geographical issue. I just prefer a single malt.

Friday, November 30, 2007 12:02:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Nice.

The day we played Halo 3, Dean and I had some really good Scotch... the kind that's $60 a bottle. Yeah.

IT TASTES LIKE HAPPY!

It's like wiping your ass with silk, I love it!

Friday, November 30, 2007 12:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Mixing single malt and beating Halo 3 all in the same day? You must be mad!

Friday, November 30, 2007 12:13:00 PM

 

<< Home