posted by the warrior bard at 10:30 AM
I had a dog once.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:43:00 AM
Well, that was easy.Better living through purchasing.
Monday, November 12, 2007 10:39:00 AM
Yeah, that's right. Materialism. In this case, I'm perfectly fine with that. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else. Sofa units and string-green stripe patterns...You just wish you were a complete person.
Monday, November 12, 2007 11:12:00 AM
"Money can't buy happiness but it can make misery more comfortable."-John Cleese
Monday, November 12, 2007 12:08:00 PM
<< Home
You know who I am. If you don't, you stumbled across this blog by accident and you have my pity (but not my apologies).
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I had a dog once.
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 11:43:00 AM
Well, that was easy.
Better living through purchasing.
Monday, November 12, 2007 10:39:00 AM
Yeah, that's right. Materialism. In this case, I'm perfectly fine with that. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy everything else. Sofa units and string-green stripe patterns...
You just wish you were a complete person.
Monday, November 12, 2007 11:12:00 AM
"Money can't buy happiness but it can make misery more comfortable."
-John Cleese
Monday, November 12, 2007 12:08:00 PM
<< Home