Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cedar Point

Today a party of six went to Cedar Point, the roller coaster capital of the world. It was a good time. The weather lately has been abusive, though. Every day for over a week has been cold and rainy, until today. Today was mostly nice, so it was good that we didn't have to cancel our trip. A thunderstorm kicked us out at around 7:00, but it was okay because we already pretty much did everything by then. Since there were few people at the park all day, we got to ride almost all the coasters, and were quite satisfied.

Tomorrow I am driving to Missouri for a wedding Saturday. Unfortunately, I do not have any time to visit anyone like Brad Fowler, Justin McAninch, or Josh Gilman. Not this trip, anyway.

Sarah Trump is the bride-to-be, and I am looking forward to seeing the old Truman posse for the first time in two years. I'll post again upon my return to Bowling Green.

0 Comments:

<< Home