Oh yeah, the Bottom Ten / Most Inappropriate Film Scores.
What else... I don't know. I actually did have a ginormous blog post based on some of the things we talked about, but it was so ridiculously long and bitter that I erased it.
Our bottom ten/least appropriate scores ever. This could get bitter. Friendships could be ruined, lives may be shattered, Steven Seagal might actually win the Academy Award for Best Actor for Snowball in Hell!!!
"Dogs and cats, living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!"
That's exactly why I don't want to do this list. I didn't even want to do the other lists. But Herr Vogler gets inside our heads... he nests there... and these ideas gestate... and... he makes you do things...
"See? They get inside your mind. They got inside Farley's mind, make you do things - they made him call for help. They get inside our minds 'cause they want to know us, so they can kill us!!!"
Hey, I try to keep politics away from my blog, and I don't like stooping as low as the frivolous film speculation, either. I save that for our group emails.
But I came this close to posting about such things, after the comment that killed that last post, when I said I might as well...
17 Comments:
If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell."... If I were human.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 1:11:00 PM
I second that...
Oh, sorry, I thought we were voting.
word verification: tzstik (I can't make this shit up)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:58:00 PM
Glad to be of service.
Actually, we had so many blogworthy topics that the post imploded. Now a black hole will form in its place.
Blogworthy? I'm not sure that word means much these days. I mean, standards have become pretty low...
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:16:00 PM
The Pikey's word verification look like the word for the yogurt sauce the Greeks are always putting over everything.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:23:00 PM
I'm still working out that list, too...
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:24:00 PM
Oh yeah, the Bottom Ten / Most Inappropriate Film Scores.
What else... I don't know. I actually did have a ginormous blog post based on some of the things we talked about, but it was so ridiculously long and bitter that I erased it.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:10:00 PM
Captain Planet sucks.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:12:00 PM
"Oooooh, that's interesting!"
Our bottom ten/least appropriate scores ever. This could get bitter. Friendships could be ruined, lives may be shattered, Steven Seagal might actually win the Academy Award for Best Actor for Snowball in Hell!!!
"Dogs and cats, living together...MASS HYSTERIA!!!"
I must ponder...
Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:32:00 AM
That's exactly why I don't want to do this list. I didn't even want to do the other lists. But Herr Vogler gets inside our heads... he nests there... and these ideas gestate... and... he makes you do things...
Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:12:00 AM
"See? They get inside your mind. They got inside Farley's mind, make you do things - they made him call for help. They get inside our minds 'cause they want to know us, so they can kill us!!!"
Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:25:00 AM
"They sucked his brains out."
Thursday, September 27, 2007 8:26:00 AM
...standards have become pretty low...
Yeah, I remember when they're weren't any celebrity fashion blogs, or film insider blogs, or toxic political propaganda blogs.
Wait...
Word Verification ywagx
Sound you make while being tackled while saying "wax".
Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:07:00 AM
They're?
There.
Their.
Cher.
Herr.
Ah ha! Now I know what is at the root of all my grammar issues.
Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:08:00 AM
Hey, I try to keep politics away from my blog, and I don't like stooping as low as the frivolous film speculation, either. I save that for our group emails.
But I came this close to posting about such things, after the comment that killed that last post, when I said I might as well...
Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:21:00 AM
And screw celebrity fashion blogs.
Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:23:00 AM
I'm kind of amazed that the phrase "celebrity fashion blogs" was written with 12 parsecs of this blog.
Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:47:00 AM
Yeah, celebrity fashion was definitely not one of the talking points from Tuesday night.
Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:59:00 AM
<< Home