Three Is Company
This weekend Jon, Brooke, and Jack the Beagle came to KC for a visit.
I gave them the Jay Peterman Reality Tour, showing them the “key locations” to my current state of existence. Kansas City, as I know it.
Saturday morning, we drove around Brookside for a while, just listening to the Hobbit mix CD I made… because Brookside is totally sweet and I want a $200,000 Hobbit hole. Jack enjoyed being taken to the Brookside trail for a walk. Naturally, I took them to the Country Club Plaza. Today, for lunch, we went to Jack Stack on Holmes and 135th, because I’m told you can’t go to Kansas City without eating barbecue. Strangely, I’ve been living here since September and that was my first barbecue experience.
So… um, yeah. That’s about it. Okay. All right. Good talk.

1 Comments:
mmmmmm....barbecue
Might I also suggest Arthur Bryant's, Gates and Oklahoma Joe's for good 'cue (any BBQ joint modified from a gas station is good in my book).
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 1:57:00 PM
<< Home