Silent Salamander
Dean and I are back in business. We met at the plaza, talked about past and present, getting each other up to speed on what has happened in our respective spin-offs. We have great aspirations for Big Boss’s dream—Outer Heaven. ”I’ve waited for this pain… hurt me more!” Amidst quoting Brad Pitt movies all night, we arranged to meet again and secure our true objectives. Unexpectedly, this also includes rock-climbing. You have to ask yourself… what can G.D.A.P. do for you? At best, I’m in a transitional phase. It’s more like a rocky start that hasn’t started yet. No solutions to my Logic problems yet, although to be fair I haven’t tried anything in a few days. I spent today on a wild chocobo chase, wasting time trying to find a Japanese tutor—or at least a decent piece of instructional software. It turns out UMKC doesn’t really have a Japanese program, and the only worthy software I have found to date is PC only. I guess I’m on my own for now. ”I need scissors! 61!” And where, pray tell, is my rescue? I’m at a watering hole a block from the lair… maybe they’ll appear as a Deus Ex Machina. The last thing I need is to get a memo from Executemps that says 4 8 15 16 23 42. I feel like I’m getting only half the story from my Dharma Initiative contacts. It’s only a block from here… maybe I’ll swing by. And don’t think I don’t know about you and your penguin friend trying to knife me from behind. You know who you are. There’s a reason the Salamander is “Silent”… you’ll find out when you cross the jungle and find nothing but a naked, dead Filipino man. You’ll never see it coming. It will be like looking in a mirror. You’d better bring a good cardboard box.
Yame. Rei.
Also, I think Dean may be a Cylon.

2 Comments:
...for me... to poop on.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:00:00 AM
Something.
I just felt like posting something here.
Thursday, September 28, 2006 1:54:00 PM
<< Home