Walkabout
While at home, I spent quite a bit of time trekking around the ol’ farmstead. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: iLove my iPod. I made a tracklist exclusively for the occasion. Walking around outside for a couple hours, taking scenic pictures for my laptop wallpaper. It wasn’t as vibrant green as it could have been, but it would take a lot of rain to catch up in that regard. The woods were overrun with thick foliage, so I wasn’t able to do nearly as much hiking as I would have liked. Also, the lake is extraordinarily low these days.
It wasn’t perfect, but there’s ample time to do it again. The music really enhanced the experience. Fresh as a Missouri morning.

2 Comments:
Way to slip in the Central Dairy reference.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:37:00 PM
We'll leave the light on for ya.
Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:08:00 PM
<< Home