Resuscitation
Somewhere along the line I got off track. The past several weeks I’ve blogged more out of a misguided sense of obligation, just to keep the blog on life support. I haven’t enjoyed it, and apparently neither have you.
I just watched the Ocean’s trilogy again, which served somehow to remind me that I’ve dropped the ball. I had something going with New Year’s, I really did… What happened? I was going in a direction and I never arrived at my destination. There’s a lot of stuff out there to fix. A lot of inspiration to discover. A lot of ideas to bounce. Much more exploring to do. Many more tales to spin. When did Land of Song go from poetic ballads to elevator muzak?
Screw it. I’m back in the saddle. Let’s blog.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:09:00 PM
Let's blog, indeed.
Cue the Morricone.
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:10:00 PM
Bill Nighy. You're goddamned right Bill Nighy.
Commence to blogging.
Word Verification: Parse - Fucking PARSE
Monday, June 14, 2010 11:09:00 AM
There was nowhere to go after Gary Busey anyway. That's the trump card of Crazy, so I had to abandon that pursuit.
Monday, June 14, 2010 3:48:00 PM
<< Home