Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Batman Cometh

Lately, I’ve been on a serious Batman kick. I’m in the middle of a novel trilogy (Dead White, Inferno, and Fear Itself… not really a trilogy so much as a series of three books). I’ve also cracked the seal on LEGO Batman for PS2, which I got for Christmas. And, of course, I just watched the Christopher Nolan films, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, the scores to which I’ve been listening to in my car in Columbia and St. Charles.

On top of all that, I’ve been having long discussions with the Captain regarding an old idea of ours. I know it would be a complete fan-boy waste of time (or at the very least an unhelpful distraction), but I am sorely tempted to sit down and actually outline every episode of the entire series.

Batman is one of the few properties that I would honestly be happy doing instead of my own original material, be it writing or composing. I just need a pen, a stack of note cards, and six hours alone with the Captain. That's all it would take to nail down the entire outline...

2 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I still think it's a great idea.

word verification: fansu

Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:20:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I'm outlining.

Friday, February 05, 2010 1:47:00 PM

 

<< Home