Monday, November 30, 2009

Mittens

A couple of friends of mine have started an online comic strip, and they've introduced a character based on me.

3 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

Heya it's Andrea, just found your blog through my google analytics. Thanks for the traffic. *salute*

I read a few of your posts. The sad and bitter truth is that children are animals and subs get no respect because they're not part of the ecosystem. They're a foreign species, mimicking one of the larger predators in order to not get their asses killed or eaten.

I've never subbed but I can say that grades 5 through 12 were the worst years of my life, an unending barrage of shit thrown at me from these fucking peabrained troglodites who were higher up on the social ladder because they had bigger plumage or whatever. As if screaming "lesbian" and "whore" at someone out their car windows would help them get a job later in life.

To get their respect, look to the animal kingdom. Paint some fucking eye spots on your back. Learn to growl. Grow a mane. Fuck and eat a TA in front of the class, not necessarily in that order.

Or you could go the Lucius Verenus route - smash their idols and give a perfect speech: I AM A SON OF HADES. I FUCK CONCORD IN THE ASS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysWRb9bqB-Y

Friday, December 04, 2009 1:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Ah Rome. There might be no better metaphor for middle and high school.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 8:26:00 PM

 

<< Home