The System is Down
I'll make this quick, since I'm on a public computer. It looks like we'll be back to dial-up internet, meaning I won't have internet on my laptop. As if that weren't bad enough, the power adapter for my G4 finally quit. Actually, it didn't so much "quit" as it started sparking and smoking (not exaggerating here) just from wear-and-tear from general use. So I don't even have power, much less wifi. Yeah, this is the second adapter I've gone through, too (there's a reason these things are rated only one star on the Apple site). Welcome to the Stone Age.

3 Comments:
This is the part where you jump on the elevator that slowly makes its way out of your government-funded underground bunker before it melts down...probably accompanied by a Jerry Goldsmith score.
Friday, June 05, 2009 11:05:00 AM
Definitely the sounds of distant explosions to the left and to the right - yellow warning lights spinning - a monotone female voice counting down at whatever pace is dramatic for the shot. Oh yeah, there's going to be a fireball shooting up the shaft pretty soon too, like a white hot catheter.
Word Verification: serype
What faeries put on their pancaeks.
Friday, June 05, 2009 12:25:00 PM
The system is...
...dead?!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:16:00 AM
<< Home