Placeholder for a Placeholder
Hey pikey. Yeah, you. We’re still waiting. You posted a “placeholder” blog post, calling dibs on a Star Trek review. You posted that on May 11. Some of us actually had a lot to comment on the matter and were looking forward to reading your blog post. So… where is it? Shit or get off the pot.

8 Comments:
I'll take a piece of that action. The Pikey has long since abnegated his claim.
Friday, May 29, 2009 10:12:00 AM
No no, no, let's let the lad have a chance.
[looks at his watch and sits down]
Ahhhhhh, SO. How is everybody today?
Friday, May 29, 2009 10:50:00 AM
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
You're co...er, wait...that doesn't apply here. Sorry.
FUCK YOU!
I'm OUT!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009 2:30:00 PM
And besides...I've been on vacation all week.
And before you give me any of that "so you should have lots of time" bullshit might I remind those without children and those whose children only lay there and look up at them that 3-year-olds take up a considerable amount on one's time.
Besides...it's not like I haven't posted anything since that post! So, in short (too late)...I'll get to it (soon)!
Friday, May 29, 2009 2:50:00 PM
He seems kind of grumpy.
Friday, May 29, 2009 3:03:00 PM
Nah...I'm fine, really!
I was just sayin' that's all.
word veri: whomyd - now I just need a friend who's name starts with 'D'!
Friday, May 29, 2009 3:34:00 PM
"The wait is over..."And don't forget...you guys asked for it!
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 8:46:00 AM
Sweet.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 12:29:00 PM
<< Home