posted by the warrior bard at 6:18 PM
Brad and I have discussed this. I think we're going to get some kind of ad hoc, "Jerry's Kids"-esque telethon going to get you upgraded to something a little more reasonable.Now what to call it...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:06:00 AM
Seriously, sometimes it's like my blog had a stroke. "It just hasn't been the same ever since. I mean, you can tell the blog is not all there."
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:23:00 PM
<< Home
You know who I am. If you don't, you stumbled across this blog by accident and you have my pity (but not my apologies).
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Brad and I have discussed this. I think we're going to get some kind of ad hoc, "Jerry's Kids"-esque telethon going to get you upgraded to something a little more reasonable.
Now what to call it...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:06:00 AM
Seriously, sometimes it's like my blog had a stroke. "It just hasn't been the same ever since. I mean, you can tell the blog is not all there."
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:23:00 PM
<< Home