Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Babies Everywhere

An alarming percentage of my friends are having babies these days. And it’s only going to get worse. Don’t you see what’s happening? It’s an invasion. And we can’t hold back the tide forever. One day, these babies are going to take over the world.

Some people think it’s only a matter of time before I join the ranks of new parents. Others disagree, assuming that because I am 27 and single I must automatically be an immature bachelor playboy wannabe type or something, and will never be “ready” to have kids. Well, everyone needs a role model.

Seriously, though. There are babies everywhere. It’s out of control. I saw a new one this weekend and read a blog about another even newer one. People are going to keep making new people. And Facebook is getting crowded…

12 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

How does he afford such a nice house and boat by playing FPS all day?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

And I HAVE noticed that I run faster with a knife in my hand. But not as fast as a banana. Especially a green one.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 4:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.Damn. Having a kid is now going to make it more difficult to be misanthropic.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I said more difficult, not impossible.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:40:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Dean and I quote FPS Doug all the time. Is that bad? Probably. Probably very, very bad.

Herr Vogler, I can't wait until your baby girl is old enough to be cynical. Misanthropy only makes you a better parent.

It also means that someone like me still might be allowed to visit.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:06:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2gIPnUCgw

BABIES EVERYWHERE!!

Another classic source of quotes, this time from Bowling Green. Aaron, you remember this, I'm sure.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:14:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

You know, Herr, eventually your daughter will be old enough to be our designated driver. That's an awesome thought.

I just blew your mind.


Word verification: wightio
The cereal for undead?

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Whitey-O's.

The bland, bleached cereal of racists everywhere.

Friday, May 29, 2009 3:04:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Not to drag this perfectly cheerful post into the gutter, but... it reminds me of something I said to/about a particularly impertinent student:

"Well, somebody had their Confrontation-O's this morning."

I'm an imperturbable smart-ass. End of substitute teaching topic. Back to FPS Doug.

Friday, May 29, 2009 10:14:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

*STOMP*

DIE, BLOG POST! DIE!!

*STOMP STOMP STOMP*

[panting]
Job well done, warrior bard.

Monday, June 01, 2009 11:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

I'm so glad you went to "cynical".

I can't wait until your little girl is old enough...


That could've gone in all sorts of terrible directions!


"IT'S ALLLLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE"

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 3:45:00 AM

 

<< Home