Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Frivolity

This is a blog post.

25 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Boredom strikes again.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:08:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

Well, another opportunity missed.

Ahem.

This is a comment.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:29:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Truth in advertising. Also making fun of my previous post. Just a little.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:49:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

These comments are made of words.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I figured, Mr. Captain-type Person, that that was your territory.

I didn't want to get caught working your side of the street.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:18:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

The sad thing is, this post will probably generate more comments than the last four posts combined.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 9:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

boobies

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

BUCK-FUTTER!!!

word verification: syrxsore

Didn't you get one of those when we were at Truman?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:33:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I still have some ointment for it, yeah.

word verification: oaaku

I had some bad oaaku one time and I was throwing up all night.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:51:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Captain, I believe you were saying something about a "worst of the internet" award?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:11:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

Worst of the internet?

Hardly.

You have not yet begun to defile yourself.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:15:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

[cracks knuckles]

Well then.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Decided to pull "Consideration", huh?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:13:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I could see where you were going to take it, so I cut my losses, yes.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:34:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

It was more or less the more civil version of an email I sent to the Captain Saturday night. Yeah. Try to imagine what the un-censored version must have been like.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:35:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

God I love the Captain.

Morgan, that is.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Actually I really had no response; nothing that would've been useful anyway. Then again, it's rare when anything about your blog is supposed to be useful, right?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:59:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Hence the title of this post.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

And here we are with 20 magical comments on a non-post.

This is why I love your blog.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:32:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I tried to turn this sort of comment-abuse around on the pikeys blog, but it seems to have fizzled out. Welcome back to Land of Song.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Yeah, since he intermittently abandons his blog I guess you're stuck with the bizarre.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:59:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

That's okay, while you're taking over my blog, I'm taking over Julio's.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 5:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Well, don't look at me, pal. I just said you were a fair pilot. I didn't know they were looking for somebody to *lead* this crazy attack.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:12:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

You've got me?! Who's got you?!

Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:44:00 AM

 

<< Home