Friday, October 20, 2006

A Time to Live

Detroit. Nowhere in the galaxy will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

You cannot fathom how much I loathe Detroit. This year’s World Series is going to be an emotional one! GO CARDINALS! DO US PROUD!

It’s tiger season. Bring a rifle.

10 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I'll bring my Howitzer.

Friday, October 20, 2006 2:55:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I think one would look good mounted above my TV.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 1:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

Do you mean a Howitzer, or someone from the Detroit Tigers roster?!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

You know, I think I would like to have Kenny Rogers' dirty cheating hand mounted on my t.v. I would also like to have a picture next to it of the moment it was lopped off his body to catch that initial excrutiating pain.

How ironic...a guy who bears the same name as the country singer ("I celebrate the guy's entire catalog") who became famous for playing a gambler, cheating!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

The Howitzer would look nice on your t.v., too, Tim.

word verification: ciocjdif

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:03:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

I actually meant someone from the roster. Perhaps Kenny Rogers. Seriously... I would change my name if it was that.

"Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

DAMMIT!!! I still don't know what that's from!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:56:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Game 4 was certainly exciting... all that remains is one sweet, sweet victory. I have some brats left in the fridge. Do you know where your condiments are?

Friday, October 27, 2006 4:02:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Arrrrgh... it won't let me post. I keep getting errors. I have two more posts coming up... but they'll have funky times on them, since they won't post until the next time I log in.

Waaait for it...

Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:13:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Strike my last.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:27:00 PM

 

<< Home