Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Comes a Horseman

Well, it looks like that digital audio engineering job was a mirage.

You know what that means. A deal’s a deal…

”You said if anyone ever tries to interfere with Project Mayhem, even you, we got to get his balls.”

Well, that was my last hope. The only option left is to usher in the end of the world. I’ll go get my helmet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

Funny, I always thought a foil hat would be more appropriate for the end of days...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:27:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Holy cow, a comment! Someone does read the blog!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:02:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

So which Horseman are you, pikey?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I don't know about the Pikey, but if I were one of the Four Horsemen I would be Karl Rove.

word verification: nalked

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:00:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

You mean Pestilence? Or would that be Christopher Hitchens? I guess he's just a Pest.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:51:00 PM

 

<< Home