Friday, March 21, 2008

Yeah, Baby

At 11:00 PM, Caleb Robert Scott was born.

Too bad I wasn’t there for all the excitement in person, but I just got the call from my brother.

The name’s Uncle Tim. You know who I am.

*whoosh*

3 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

w00t!

Congratulations, Unkee Tim.!

I'm up too late!

Whee!

Friday, March 21, 2008 1:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

Congrats!

Friday, March 21, 2008 6:04:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Why does everyone keep congratulating me? I mean, all I did was sit on my love seat and watch TV. But... uh... yeah, okay, thanks.

In all seriousness, though, if I may... *ahem*...

I truly look forward to the day when the little bloke is old enough not to choke on small parts of plastic so that I may buy him Pirates of the Caribbean action figures.

On top of that... let's face it, I'll be the "crazy uncle" of legend. You know. The one at every party. The one sporting a Hawaiian shirt and a tumbler of Scotch, the one whose real-world knowledge is promptly dismissed by his parents as something to pay no heed to.

Eventually, I hope to reach the point where Jon and Brooke forbid the kid to listen to me at all.

God I can't wait for Caleb's graduation party.

Here's to a fresh new soul to corrupt...

Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:29:00 AM

 

<< Home