Discretion
You may have noticed that there was another post in place of this one. I did not censor myself because of regret. I always stand by the stern view of “choice, action, and consequence” (Matthew Stover’s The New Jedi Order: Traitor), accepting responsibility for my actions. The captain admonished me for venting about legitimate concerns at the office, though even that itself did not cause me to delete the post, Hostile Work Environment. No. Something else happened today, and the boss of the parent company made us each sign several forms. There’s no need to talk about it, but I will say that I am not a happy camper. In fact, I’m the camper who comes back from canoeing to discover that someone broke into my tent and left a steaming poop on my air mattress.

14 Comments:
Did they make you sign confidentiality forms? Seriously?
"What a silly bunt."
Friday, August 10, 2007 2:45:00 PM
Did they make you sign confidentiality forms about signing the confidentiality forms?
Am I even able to post this?
Are we even supposed to be thinking about posting on the blog entry that you wrote despite a confidentiality notice about signing confidentiality notices regarding things you can't post about on blogs, and probably can't comment on either?
Friday, August 10, 2007 2:59:00 PM
Head explodes.
Friday, August 10, 2007 3:08:00 PM
It's not exactly what you think. That is not to say what it may be that you think, regardless of what who thinks what. Furthermore, I may not think what you think I think you think, and even if I did, I think you wouldn't think that if you really thought about what I'm thinking. Needless to say, I think it's best not to think about it.
It's my party and I'll blog if I want to. I regret nothing. But I am no fool, either.
They weren't confidentiality forms. It's unrelated, but could become related later, and I had my own reasons for deleting the post.
Friday, August 10, 2007 3:26:00 PM
Do you have reasons for deleting this post.
'Cause I do.
Friday, August 10, 2007 3:33:00 PM
Doubleplusungood?
Friday, August 10, 2007 11:41:00 PM
Now, now. We shall have no quoting of Orwell here.
We only read Star Wars and Harry Potter. Culture distillations only, thank you very much.
Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:18:00 AM
Why don't we just have the captain take the reins of the blog for a while? I wonder what that would be like.
Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:40:00 PM
'Bout a third the number of posts that you've got. And judicial comment deletion.
Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:24:00 PM
Are you suggesting I delete more comments?
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:06:00 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:06:00 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:06:00 AM
No, no. I'm suggesting that I'm somewhat fascist. In a "kill the people that think different than us" sort of way, rather than a "kill the people that look different than us" sort of way.
I could give an airborne rodent's patootie what you look like or who you do or don't pray to... so long as you do as I say, brother.
Would that be kinda "lapse fascist"?
Monday, August 13, 2007 11:32:00 AM
And the Captain is capitalized, son.
How do you spell that?
Correctly.
Monday, August 13, 2007 3:03:00 PM
<< Home