Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wilhelm

Sprint thought we'd have this project done by today. We're not done. In fact, it could be another month before it's done. And when it is finished, what does that mean for the warrior bard? August seems like a good time to start a new job (particularly if it's related to music education). Coincidentally, my lease is up in September. Do I renew? Or do I miraculously pull a new job and new apartment out of my bum? How do I move my furniture? And do I make compromises by moving in with someone? I have been hypothesizing, searching, and daydreaming nonstop about the possibilities of a new job and apartment. To no avail.

I remain ever vigilant. I remain ever discouraged. I remain ever hopeless. I remain... ever expendable. For I am the character who dies with a Wilhelm.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Captain said...

What would Bruce do?

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 6:25:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

He wouldn't bother hunting for an apartment. He would just move temporarily to a haunted shack in the woods of Michigan. I need a mounted deer head on my wall.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 8:47:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

*crick!*

HA HA HA HA HA HA... AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 8:57:00 AM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

That gets me every time!

Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:56:00 AM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

I think, rather, Bruce would bring a near infinite series of would-be "girlfriends" to that hellish meat-grinder of a cabin - just so he'd have something to occupy his weekends, what with the killing of the possessed and all that.

Thursday, August 02, 2007 4:09:00 PM

 

<< Home