Monday, August 11, 2008

Divertissement, part V: Wrath

It pisses me off when some old couple pulls out in front of you when there’s NO ONE behind you so they could just wait two seconds but they don’t and they just drift into your trajectory at the speed of old and they don’t accelerate at all so you have to slam on your brakes, then the stoplight up ahead catches you on red when you would have been much farther along had it not been for the ignorant driver in front of you, who, by the way, manages to always get through the green stoplight at the last possible second, so it’s just you sitting there, fuming. Meanwhile, one lane over is Daddy’s little girl who has one hand twirling her blonde highlights and the other holding her cell phone while she is actually talking about her cell phone with the windows down, and as soon as the light changes, she becomes a hazard because she doesn’t believe in turn signals (I guess it’s her God-given right to weave around on a whim) and then she misses her turn through inattentiveness and stops in the middle of an intersection, indifferent to the dozens of cars behind her while she looks back and forth about ten times before proceeding to go straight.

I will destroy them all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Herr Vogler said...

I can't wait for Pride and Envy. It'll be like a drive-in double feature!

Monday, August 11, 2008 1:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

In all seriousness I hate it, too.

Back in Kirksville I was on my way to work one morning at 5:15 A.M. and some jackass was in front of me doing 15 miles per hour on Baltimore. Did I mention it was 5:15 in the effing morning?!?!

Anyway I did the only appropriate thing: I tailgated him from about a foot for as long as I had to; which was most of the way.

Monday, August 11, 2008 2:05:00 PM

 

<< Home