posted by the warrior bard at 4:17 PM
You know at the beginning of A Bug's Life when the ants are carrying food back to their home and a leaf falls in the middle of their line?Yeah. That's how I feel right now.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:37:00 PM
" 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.' - Message, Spock?""None that I'm conscious of. Except of course, happy birthday; surely the best of times."
Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:39:00 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand your wish, but happy birthday yesterday anyway!
Monday, July 20, 2009 8:52:00 AM
Dobby kills Dumbledore.
Monday, July 20, 2009 6:15:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!word verification: dunceThat's just too perfect for this blog.
Monday, July 20, 2009 9:05:00 PM
"Dobby!? Dobby's a f@#king f@990t!!!"
Monday, July 20, 2009 9:07:00 PM
<< Home
You know who I am. If you don't, you stumbled across this blog by accident and you have my pity (but not my apologies).
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
You know at the beginning of A Bug's Life when the ants are carrying food back to their home and a leaf falls in the middle of their line?
Yeah. That's how I feel right now.
Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:37:00 PM
" 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.' - Message, Spock?"
"None that I'm conscious of. Except of course, happy birthday; surely the best of times."
Sunday, July 19, 2009 8:39:00 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand your wish, but happy birthday yesterday anyway!
Monday, July 20, 2009 8:52:00 AM
Dobby kills Dumbledore.
Monday, July 20, 2009 6:15:00 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word verification: dunce
That's just too perfect for this blog.
Monday, July 20, 2009 9:05:00 PM
"Dobby!? Dobby's a f@#king f@990t!!!"
Monday, July 20, 2009 9:07:00 PM
<< Home