Monday, March 09, 2009

People Suck

Any questions?

7 Comments:

Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

Questions?

"Where is the passenger lounge for the lunar shuttle?"
"Concourse lounge C, fourth level. Next?"
"How long is my parking permit good for?"
"Two hours. Next?"
"What's the fastest animal on Earth?"
"The cheetah. Next?"
"Should I fake my orgasms?"
"Yes! Next..."

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 7:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

word verification: nowisbox - sounds like 'Iron' Mike took one to many to the nogging eh?!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Mikey the Pikey said...

'too' DAMMIT, 'TOO'!!!

Always forgetting that goddamned second 'o'! FUCK ALL!!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:41:00 AM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

"And I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, mettle and G-U-T-S: guts. Why, Ted Striker's got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine... including the colon!"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Herr Vogler said...

"If I'm not me, den who da hell am I?"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:36:00 PM

 
Blogger the warrior bard said...

Questions?

"Dad, why did the dinosaurs die out?"
"Because you touch yourself at night!"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:58:00 PM

 
Blogger The Captain said...

Airplane II.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:36:00 AM

 

<< Home