Legacy of the Force
Tuesday, the final book of the 9-book Legacy of the Force series came out. Wednesday, I finished reading it.
Ever since, I have been painfully aware of something:
It’s lonely at the top.
I don’t know another human being in the world who was read them, so I can’t talk about them! I feel like I’m going to explode!
These books are so far along the timeline that it’s nigh impossible to convince anyone to read everything leading up to it. The amount of Star Wars novels in the Expanded Universe is just staggering.
If I do eventually get into the Eberron universe (which I desire to do), I’m going to have to accept that I will also have no one to talk to about them. At least with Legacy of the Force, my siblings will eventually catch up with me. But man I have a lot to say.
Good fiction should be shared.

2 Comments:
I'm working on it.
I got through Path of Destruction in a single day, you know.
Friday, May 16, 2008 10:02:00 PM
No pressure.
Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:26:00 AM
<< Home