Mounting Tension
Student Composers Forum was tonight. I didn't have a piece on it, but it was entertaining. My lesson is tomorrow. Sometimes I think even my friends don't respect my time and schedule (although I have been sneaking in the occasional Quantum Leap episode... I'm on the second season DVDs). I seem to be failing my juggling attempts. I find it increasingly difficult to pay attention during Counterpoint. Gamelan has lost its luster. It's far too cold and icy to go running. I need to get some music performed. I need to have something to submit to a contest for once. I hope we will be able to watch Troy tomorrow night. I've eaten too much microwavable food this week; that doesn't help prove I know a lot about nutrition. I hate when people assume I don't. I have to teach tomorrow, but I've slipped on my leadership abilities. I think I'm low on power steering fluid. I still don't have a piece for my analysis presentation.
Somehow, last week screwed me up on my routine, now everything is unbalanced, which exacerbates my stress. The burden grows. Now I feel like Kain at the end of Final Fantasy IV... I have to go into exile, and not return until I have regained my honor. So be it. Also, I can jump during boss battles and deal extra damage the next round.
Something's gotta give...

0 Comments:
<< Home