Return of the Karateka
So several of you are wondering about how I've been keeping up with the martial arts. Well, I did attend the United Karate Systems group here at BG, but it was not what I was looking for. I decided to remain loyal to JKA Shotokan and Sensei Eric Banks. So, after a one-year dry spell, I'm back to a steady regimen. Also doing a bit of weapons, for old times' sake.
At any rate, I've found that leading the karate classes at Truman for the latter two years of my residence there has conditioned me to better teach Aural Skills I for my assistanceship this year. When you think about it, ASI is the physical side to music theory.
Anyway, props to Saila for the indiscretion.

1 Comments:
Ah, Aural Skills I. I'm sure that's no fun.
I know a lot of people complain about Aural Skills but I actually enjoyed teaching it. Of course, I also had great kids. For the most part.
Nice to see you took the advice about the word verification. I haven't had a blogspam since I turned it on.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:07:00 PM
<< Home